CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

2010年4月20日火曜日

Princess Keiko got married!! -Jesus Diamante-

Hello Princess.
How is life treating you??

I'm not well by morning sickness..
but yeah!I'm happy that I'm pregnant!

Thank you for a lot of comments for our baby!
I've read all of your comments...
so happy!!

I've to say this big news to you..
Himekei-brand Jesus Diamante.



Princess Keiko got married!!
Keiko-Hime is very famous Diamante girl.
She resigned Diamante and got married!

Congratulations!!!
Princess of Princess!
I'm happy for you!8(*^ ^*)8


-hina-



10 件のコメント:

  1. That sounds wonderful! I'm curious how her dress looks like ^^

    返信削除
  2. What a good news ! I wish her a lot of happiness.

    And about morning sickness, my mother used homeopathy (ホメオパシー) when she was pregnant, if it can be useful for you ...

    <3

    返信削除
  3. Congratulations princess Keiko!

    返信削除
  4. Oh wow, congratulations on the new baby! Just rest and take it easy alright? ♥

    And congratulations to Princess Keiko!

    返信削除
  5. Congratulations! Hope she will get a wonderful marriage with lots of love!

    返信削除
  6. Congratulations from Norway :)

    返信削除
  7. that's so pretty!!!!!! : ) congrats to her!

    返信削除
  8. That's great for her :3
    And congratulations to you as well! ^^

    返信削除
  9. wAAAOoo!

    I'm so HAPPY for both of you!!!
    congratulations for you & her! =3
    you'll be a great mom ^-^
    and i hope she has a great marriage!

    返信削除